[78-L] Alec Wilder Riverside

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sun Mar 29 11:23:59 PDT 2009

Riverside Records had a number of Alec Wilder records:

RLP 12-805  Shannon Bolin - Alec Wilder's Songs For Patricia

RLP 12-822  Alec Wilder's Alice In Wonderland Suite
            Cyril Ritchard

Riverside SDP 22
RLP 7008, RLP 7009, RLP 7010, RLP 7011            box   4x12" LP
Lewis Carroll - Alice's Adventures In Wonderland
Voice [Acting], Vocals - Cyril Ritchard
Directed By  Barrett Clark
Engineer - Jack Higgins
Front Cover  Paul Bacon
Photograph  Paul Weller

Composed By - Alec Wilder
Music played by the New York Woodwind Quintet
Bassoon - Bernard Garfield
Clarinet - David Glazer
Flute - Samuel Baron
French Horn - John Barows
Oboe - Jerome Roth
Percussion - Arthur Marotti

Columbia set: C-60    4-10" i78rpm
COLUMBIA PRESENTS ALEC WILDER OCTET

Vox VSP 301        4-10" 78rpm
ALEC WILDER OCTET
   DRAWINGS BY DAN SHAPIRO
1)VOX 16061 JACK THIS IS MY HUSBAND/AMOROUS POLTERGEIST
2)VOX 16062 REMEMBER ME TO YOUTH/THEY NEEDED NO WORDS
3)VOX 16063 A LITTLE GIRL GROWS UP/FOOTNOTE TO A SUMMER LOVE
4)VOX 16064 LITTLE WHITE SAMBA/CHILDREN MET THE TRAIN