[78-L] Mitch Miller Horrifies

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 12:45:09 PDT 2009

I found a latter-day shockaroo at a thrift shop a few weeks
ago....ever heard of an MM&TG album called PEACE SING-ALONG?
(Atlantic SD 8277, from 1970.)

The tunes:  'Last night I had the strangest dream'
'If I had a hammer'
'Carry it on'
'Where have all the flowers gone?'
'If we only have love'
'We shall overcome'
'This land is your land'
'Turn! Turn! Turn!'
'Blowin' in the wind'
'What the world needs now is love'
'Give peace a chance'

All given the (in)famous 'Gang' treatment.  50 cents, with lyric
sheets....too weird to pass up.