[78-L] Odeon acoustic beauty

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Thu Mar 26 09:51:55 PDT 2009

Bob Rice wrote:
> [...]
*******

You jiving me? There's more Arabic music - both classic and modern - on
FM radio than there ever was pre-2000. And some of it is even listenable
to! Not particularly my cuppa tea but that's just me, and not the point.
And... suicide bombers? Top which do you refer, sir? Japanese kamakazi
or Arabic nutjob? And don't tell me you're leaving the "over the hill"
US psychos out of the mix? A zealot is a zealot, no matter what side
they're on.
Your "no music" comment hasn't a leg to stand on.
Mal