[78-L] The Gene Austin Story

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Mar 23 10:43:51 PDT 2009

They don't even list it on IMDB,  which is odd because they do list
thousands of TV movies and shows going back to the 30s.  Given that fact,
I'd bet it will be pretty hard to locate a copy.

I recall seeing a production still from it in the Blum "Pictorial History of
Television"  which came out ca. 1959,  but that's all I've ever seen in
print about it.

Taylor B