[78-L] unstable records, was CV records

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 14:17:02 PDT 2009

Re 'Tired':  I've never seen or heard that record, but I just looked
it up on Tyrone's site.  I saw that the matrix number is in the L
series that was used by Paramount toward its end, and very near the
highest number reached in the series.  Does this record sound like, as
it were, the engineer was tired, or was the recording equipment on its
last leg?