[78-L] Peggy Lee.

Bud Black banjobud at cfl.rr.com
Sat Mar 21 11:20:56 PDT 2009

But, for instance, try to compare Gordon MacCrea singing "Old Man River" to
that of Frank Sinatra.  While MacCrea "sang" the song, Sinatra interpreted
it.  This is not to put down either effort as both have their place.  Again,
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  Hey, I even dig Sid Garry!  (but in
small doses)

Bud