[78-L] Value of 78's

John Moore john_moore7 at sky.com
Fri Mar 20 15:24:41 PDT 2009

Hi Everybody,

Can anyone help me over this matter? I do have a small collection of 100
78's of various british dance bands. I just wondered if, vinyl lp's and
singles are worth large sums of money in most then, how about these old
78's?

I do also collect vinyl of "pop" music and do buy the "Rare records price
guide" this does cover some 78's by artist like Elvis Presley the Everly
Brothers and some other 1950's artists. but the book is more dedicated to
vinyl singles, lp's coloured vinyls etc. if, these vinyl records are worth
money then what about the great 78's of the dance band era? any ideas?

John Moore.