[78-L] Who's still with us?

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 21:15:14 PDT 2009

Now that we've entered a new year, I'll pose my annual question: who is still alive who made records in the 1920s and 1930s? Rose Marie is definitely one - she's 85. I believe western swing bandleader Jimmie Meek (OKeh and Decca's Sons of the West) is still with us, and he'll be 98 this year.

Cary Ginell