[78-L] Fwd: Kitty O'Connor

Bud Black banjobud at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 20:32:26 PDT 2009

I was fortunate enough to have corresponded with Julia Sanderson Crumit
shortly before her death.  From what she wrote me, her late husband Frank
Crumit was a real man's man and a great guy.  She said that the day before
he died he serenaded her with his ukelele and sang to her the song "Sweet
Lady."

As for getting the creeps, you must be thinking of Michael Jackson.

Bud