[78-L] Belinnik rec

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Mar 19 09:34:54 PDT 2009

Of over a thousand Soviet records I've never had this trouble.  You
didn't give any details of what the disc is.  Is it 78 or 33?
Microgroove?  If the latter, is it D or HD 2092-3?  From what era is the
pressing?  (If there is a Gost number, what year is the suffix?  Is
there a printing date on the sleeve?)    If it is on the label, what
pressing plant? And was the innersleeve a full bag with a curved bottom,
or was it a folded celluloid sheet?  If it is the latter, the celluloid
sheets are often brittle.

Mike Biel   mbiel at mbiel.com