[78-L] Small collection in Michigan

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Wed Mar 18 19:08:16 PDT 2009

Hi - I had the following email from someone.  If anyone is interested please contact him at the email he gives.  As for the Gene Krupa signed record he mentioned in a follow up email how he remembers when his brother came home with it after he saw Krupa at the old Eastwood Gardens outside Detroit.

Glenn

I have a small collection of Big Band 78's that belonged to my brother. I am 82 now and would like to sell them. Are you or do you know anyone who would be interested in buying them. My brother was a professional drummer who has passed away and they were given to me. There are many that are by Gene Krupa (one with his hand written signature on it). There are also Benny Goodman, Harry James, Lionel Hampton, Stan Kenton Johnny Long, Count Basie and others. Also three complete Albums.
I live in Harrison Michigan. If you are interested you can email me at czbreiner at econoisp.com
Regards,
Clinton Breiner