[78-L] St. Patrick's Day Tribute to South Boston

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Tue Mar 17 17:39:22 PDT 2009

here is my choice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex8nUDeJFI4
Best wishes, Thomas.

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com]On Behalf Of David Lennick
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 8:20 PM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] St. Patrick's Day Tribute to South Boston

I thought of heading over to a nearby joint, Shamrock Burgers, but the
thought
of green cheeseburgers wasn't as appealing as you might think..

I actually heard John McCormick's "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" on the
Buffalo
classical station this afternoon. Good transfer, too..no idea whose. But for
those who prefer something a little edgier.. (not sure if this will work,
I'm
having trouble with YouTube lately)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1onUsk1Pb8

dl

Bud Black wrote:
> Once upon a time there were two Irishmen.
>
> Now there's millions of them.
>
> Bud

Hum