[78-L] St. Patrick's Day Tribute to South Boston

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 17 17:20:07 PDT 2009

I thought of heading over to a nearby joint, Shamrock Burgers, but the thought
of green cheeseburgers wasn't as appealing as you might think..

I actually heard John McCormick's "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" on the Buffalo
classical station this afternoon. Good transfer, too..no idea whose. But for
those who prefer something a little edgier.. (not sure if this will work, I'm
having trouble with YouTube lately)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1onUsk1Pb8

dl