[78-L] hearing Jo (was copyright)

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Sun Mar 15 22:54:14 PDT 2009

Perhaps, if the "bailout" quits in time, sale prices and rents in NYC will fall back
to something like actual value, and places like this can survive again.
A couple of friends told me how "Rich!" they were, last year ...  house worth $4
million,  no way to spend the retirement money they'd accumulated (on paper) ..
house now "worth" $1million, if they can sell it - and 80% of the retirement money
has vanished.

----- Original Message -----   The rent rose three