[78-L] Convenience fees/only pay pal accepted

don ward dward7 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 14 17:04:03 PDT 2009

According to several E-bay auction posters lately, Paypal is the only method of payment allowed.
I was told this after the fact when i inquired for postal address  to send money orders.
The sellers could only accept  PP  or they would be delisted.
What is this about ??
Looks like a scam to collect and extra 1.5% to me.
Thats  like Sears saying we will only accept  a Sears credit card for payment ..
I just looked on a #20 bill and it says  $.....legal tender for all debts public and private."  I guess E---bay  doesnt believe in this.
Any one else having problems paying with cash or money order ??

dnward

Jeff Lichtman