[78-L] Convenience fees

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Mar 14 11:39:54 PDT 2009

I had an open shop old/rare book business for nearly 25 years,  and I recall
that my contracts with Visa,  MC and AmEx clearly stated that I was not
allowed to add on a surcharge,  nor refuse to accept a card due to the small
amount of the sale.  Perhaps the CC companies have loosened up on this
policy?

Taylor B