[78-L] Convenience fees

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Sat Mar 14 11:28:44 PDT 2009

>I see one major auctioneer has started adding a "convenience fee" now
>for all card payments on their auctions at short notice. . .
>¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦

I don't have a problem with an auctioneer setting
such terms for payment as long as he does it
openly and up front. I can make up my own mind as
to whether I want to pay the fee, which applies
only to credit card and Paypal payments. If I
don't want to pay the fee, I can skip the auction
or choose some other method of payment (such as a check).

                        -        Jeff Lichtman
                                 jeff at swazoo.com
                                 http://swazoo.com/