[78-L] GOODBYE MY LOVER GOODBYE

Dnjchi at aol.com Dnjchi at aol.com
Tue Mar 10 14:13:36 PDT 2009

In a message dated 3/10/2009 4:00:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kil at roadrunner.com writes:

Just  watched the Georgetown-St. John's basketball game at MSG, and one of
the bands  used as a recurring rallying theme GOODBYE MY LOVER GOODBYE.  The
song  goes back so far that I couldn't even find the writer(s) or publishers.
That may be one reason the band was using it.  No royalties to pay.   I
recognized it right away only because I was just listening to my "101 Gang  Songs" by
Bing.

With a pulse rate equal to my age (mid-70s), I avoid MSG as much as
possible....

dc
recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)