[78-L] OT Skype query

Doug Duncan d_duncan at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 10 09:47:10 PDT 2009

Julian,

Skype is free if you call PC to PC (or Mac or Linux).  It can also call
to real landlines and mobiles but you have to pay for that. If you look
at your Skype client you'll see that one of the options is to buy credit.

What you are paying for is the use of a gateway into the telephone network.

I have a little credit on mine but I haven't used it yet.

regards,

Doug