[78-L] copyright

Jack Palmer vdalhart at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 8 22:39:11 PDT 2009

    I'm one of them.  I hate having to download music and then not getting a
decent sound when I do.  I want a nice CD that I can play on my CD player
downstairs, my computer upstairs and in my auto.  Just because ,these
youngsters and technocrats are taking over, does that mean we have to give
up our music.  I love my 78s but they certainly won't play in all the places
I am wanting music.    Jack