[78-L] copyright

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Mar 8 20:54:23 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristjan Saag" <saag at telia.com>
> The CD is becoming obsolete - no matter the number of record stores in
> Southern California.
> So why not try digital online distribution instead?
<snip>
And I have a large accumulation (or THINK I do) of live cassettes of my
blues band during its "heyday"...which could easily be made web-
accessible...!

Within the next 2-3 months,I should start receiving US Social Security
(assumimg, that is, that Dubya didn't spend all that moola in Iraq...?!)
and then have just a bit of "extra" (meaning NOT needed for rent,
food, beer and other necessities of life...?!), which will allow me to
create my own web site...which will be devoted to (1) 78rpm
discography (2) Oshawa history and (3) my blues band...!!

"Watch This Space"...?!?!

Steven C. Barr