[78-L] Mid 20th c. Ethnic Labels in NYC

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Sun Mar 8 19:56:32 PDT 2009

Dear friends:

I have received an inquiry from a Greek researcher hoping for copies of
catalogs of some independent 78 record labels from and around NYC who
published Greek repertory. He asked specifically about Balkan, Metropolitan,
Kaliphon and Liberty. I believe there was a "Virginia" label with some of
the same artists, but am not sure. Plus I'll ask after the short lived Me-Re
as well.

I have some catalogs on my site, but he's hoping for more information. Any
suggestions welcome.

Best,

Joel

Joel Bresler, Publisher
www.sephardicmusic.org
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br at verizon.net
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com