[78-L] Box sets at six figures WAS: copyright

Mark Hendrix 78L gennett5276 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 8 18:32:33 PDT 2009

I suppose the guy's mom bought one at that price.  But soon enough, Deep
Discount had it for only $699,999.99.

Joking aside, Kristjan make some excellent points, and I think the rigidly
high price of CDs for over a quarter-century has contributed mightily to
their demise.  More so, I think, than the poor management decisions and
uninviting environment proffered by such corporate outlets as the Virgin
Megastores (their San Francisco location is already a clothing store chain
outlet).

--Mark Hendrix