[78-L] Harry Reser on Apollo

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Mar 6 17:06:22 PST 2009

RAY KILCOYNE wrote:
> Here's a singles discography of Apollo.  They left out the year for your
> record, meaning they weren't sure.  The Dean Martin entry nearby 1088 was
> recorded in NYC in October 1947, if that means anything.
>
> http://www.globaldogproductions.info/a/apollo.html
>
> RayK

They say this is a 45 listing, but certainly they didn't put all of
these out on 45?  Sam Levenson on 45??  They only list two of the five
Levenson records, so those might be some of the missing numbers.  I'll
have to pull them out. The home page shows a color code to note if
things were on 78, 45, or both with same or different number.  No color
code on this list.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com