[78-L] OT: Large LP classical collection (most in mint condition) looking for a home

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Wed Mar 4 18:32:08 PST 2009

Hi, if you've any thoughts, please contact the original poster, Lisa
Zeidenbeg, at lbzeid [lbzeid at YAHOO.COM]

I do not know anything else about the collection.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br at verizon.net
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com