[78-L] Subject: the Tragic Death of Nat M. Wills

Dnjchi at aol.com Dnjchi at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 18:32:13 PST 2009

It pays to be ignorant, I guess.  It's JOE Laurie, Jr., of  course.

Speaking of which, as a kid I lived on Long Island, about 30 miles from New
York in Hempstead, NY.  On my street, about 6 blocks away, lived George
Shelton of "It Pays to be Ignorant" fame on radio.  About a half-mile away  lived
John Bieling (d. 1948), where Jim Walsh used to attend the annual  get-together
of the Coney-Island Gang, which included Billy Murray who lived  three miles
away in Freeport.  As I said, I was a kid at the time---and  knew nothing of
any of these headliners!  Ah, to go back in time....

Don Chichester
recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)