[78-L] Subject: the Tragic Death of Nat M. Wills

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 3 15:08:36 PST 2009

Heres's my Nat M Wills story

Several years ago I went around to a bunch of antique shops and fleas
markets on a Sunday. I found a box of records and thumbed through
them. Typical stuff. You know, 78s of In The Mood by Glenn Miller
going for $5.00. Oh -- and of course with a prices sticker in the run
off groove area. And there in the midst of the clueless junk, Victor
5612 -- No News or What Killed the Dog - Nat M Wills. Price -- 25 cents!

My good fortune -- their dumbness

Tony