[78-L] My first MAPL side on a 78 rpm?

Stephen Davies SDavies at mtroyal.ca
Tue Mar 3 07:19:03 PST 2009

        Thanks to Steven B and David L for those series numbers indicating
Canadian sides.  Does that mean I can assume those sides were locally
recorded?
        Sorry for my thread-opener being so vague.  I adapted the post
from my blog where I used pictures to illustrate the sides in question.
                http://bigband-smallband.blogspot.com/#9095434261976474744

        The Wilf Carter disc is RCA Vic 58-0100 "One golden curl" (author:
Vaughn Horton) b/w "I'm a fool for foolin' around" (author: Wilf Carter).
        The Dixie Bill Hilton (whom I keep calling Bill Tilden!!!!) is
Apex 26364 "Careless ways" b/w "Thousand miles at sea"  (no author
listed).

- Stephen D
Calgary

addressed, and may
contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please
contact the sender
immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication,
and do not copy,
distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in
error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed.