[78-L] The Grafonola in the Classroom and Col A7505

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 16:42:26 PST 2009

Well....if I only knew where I could get the proper rubber gaskets for
it.  About 30 years ago I improvised, and used some pieces of 16 gauge
vinyl insulated wire, cut to fit, to replace the original, dried,
shrunken, cracked, rattle-prone parts.  Also, that copy of '42nd
street' is very worn, and the needle wasn't far behind.

I take it you mean as well, playing the other record on it really
didn't do much of anything towards increasing intelligibility of it?