[78-L] Lighten my darkness [FWD]/

Mike Harkin harkinmike at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 01:02:35 PST 2009

Didn't Gramophon/Polydor in Germany use this system for a time, not wanting to pay royalties for WE?  Isnt this the reason that very early Richard Strauss, Klemperer, Pfitzner and such sound so excremental?

 Possilby also Lindstrom -- I have heard that Mengelberg and the ACO,   were recorded by L in Amsterdam and licensed to Columbia in the UK and USA, so as to have access to WE?

Mike in Plovdiv