[78-L] Caveat Emptor: Paul Solarski / ebay "lecter54"

buster busterdog at mac.com
Sun Feb 22 22:46:11 PST 2009

Just in case it matters, this dealer, Paul Solarski, aka "Paul
Solarski Rare Records", aka ebay seller "lecter54" and using an email
address as "Andrew Solarski" has turned out to be rather bigoted and
unpleasant.  Here, in his own unedited words, is probably enough
information for you to form your own opinion:

------------------------------

assuming you are gay being from CA.You are a true douchbag.

I think what these alias postings are are vehicles so losers can find
their need to join something so they search for anything to
participate with-such as your flimsy complaint-why didn't you state: I
am a bottom feeder that buys $1 records. I almost shit in my pants whn
I won these for less than a dollar...

"but can you please send me a brief blurb on your packing methods so
I'll be less nervous" so my bottom feeder specials will not get upset.

 From that I should tell you to go fuck yourself but you are obviously
already into California reaming so watch that hershey highway and wear
a condom when your boyfriends play with you.

all this for $20 worth of old records, poorly packed.  lots of anger
and unresolved issues for this one, it would seem.

i won't mention him again;  hope someone finds this useful, and if
not, ignore.

-- b

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com