[78-L] Dop a-bary dealers usually follow your packing instructions?

buster busterdog at mac.com
Sun Feb 22 17:02:02 PST 2009

and now Solarski just had the gall to email me directly and complain
about my note below.  all for the price of the single free plastic
grocery bag, inside of which he failed to place the nicely-assembled
record sandwich.

and then he kept going, flinging personal insults.  huffy, and fussy,
too.

so much for "satisfied customers tell our story best" - which is too
bad, because, like I said before, he sold me a decent bunch of records
at a decent price.  too bad.

anybody know or deal with this character in the past?   we all know
about the cranky little old ladies that pervade our hobby, but this
guy's a real prize.