[78-L] All dealers please read this! wuz Re: packing instructions

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 21 06:55:38 PST 2009

buster wrote:
>  He got
> the sandwich part right, but then he dumped it into a box of *partially
> pulverized styrofoam peanuts, with no bag to isolate it.*
>
> So I got to spend another half hour vacuuming. Nice job, Pauly.

IF YOU HAVE TO USE THOSE PEANUTS......please be aware that they disintegrate in
transit and become static charged and stick to the freaking records, get inside
the packages, and end up all over the place. And that we hate your guts. I'm
not kidding.

Carefully packing the records inside good cardboard doesn't prevent this.
Enclosing the records in that oversized Saran Wrap the movers use, or wrapping
the whole thing tightly in newspaper or a plastic bag from the grocery store, does.