[78-L] Dop a-bary dealers usually follow your packing instructions?

buster busterdog at mac.com
Fri Feb 20 23:36:37 PST 2009

I just got my first-ever package of records from some guy named Paul
Solarski in Tennessee. A decent pile of tunes for a decent price on
eBay, but when I politely asked him for a description of how he packs
and ships, he got all huffy and said he's been shipping records for 30
years.

Well guess what?  He needs another few years to get it right. He got
the sandwich part right, but then he dumped it into a box of partially
pulverized styrofoam peanuts, with no bag to isolate it.

So I got to spend another half hour vacuuming. Nice job, Pauly.

Sent from my iPhone

-- Buster
Busterdog at mac.com

On Feb 20, 2009, at 9:17 PM, Hawthorn's Antique Audio <hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com