[78-L] Shortest 78

Randy Watts rew1014 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 13:07:56 PST 2009

"The Wit and Wisdom of Ronald Reagan" was genuine. Released by the Stiff label, it was an LP that played for thirty-five minutes or so and contained absolutely nothing. It reportedly sold around 30,000 copies.

Friend of mine told me it came in very handy once when he needed "LP noise" to overdub for a theater project.

Randy