[78-L] Shortest 78

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 12:48:56 PST 2009

I remember seeing it at my local record store (music plus! ) and there being
a hand written note attached to it (probably by the management) warning that
it was a blank record.  More a curiosity or novelty. I certainly couldn't
afford it at the time on my allowance (I was 11 in 1980,my $5 a week meant I
had to buy records with actual music on 'em!) but I also remember the
release of it being on the local LA news as one of those "on the wacky side
of life" type human interest pieces.

Andrea