[78-L] ^ James Whitmore dies of lunch cancer

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Feb 12 16:04:29 PST 2009

David Lennick wrote:
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042786/
>
> By the way, getting back to the subject line and the caption with the typo, the
> reverse was in another paper and Letterman read it last night (Small Town
> News)..about a diabetes seminar which included..a free lung.
>
> dl

Just 15 minutes ago Brian Williams did a similar blooper on NBC Nightly
News where he did a commercial bumper teaser for the next story which
was about the controversy about what causes optimism in children.  He
meant to say autism.  When he returned from break he introduced the
story with a slight emphasis and leaning forward as he said autism.  If
anyone gets the later feeds of the program I'd like to see if they
changed it or kept it in.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com