[78-L] Longest 78

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 11 21:03:08 PST 2009

(a) I mentioned these (not specifically naming them, although they included
Double Feature, Cameo, Irene, 6 Great Hits or something like that, etc)

(b) For the benefit of new members..we've discussed this about 977 times since
I joined 78-L in 2000

(c) That joke smelled like Tchaikovsky's last movement.

dl