[78-L] 33 rpm Vinyl question ^

P G C re_p_g_c at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 06:16:58 PST 2009

And..
I finally found it.

It was a Grammy!, but for the engineering and in 1977...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammy_Awards_of_1977
Production and engineering
	* Best Engineered Recording, Non-Classical
	* Al Schmitt (engineer) for Breezin' performed by George Benson
	* Best Engineered Recording, Classical
	* Edward (Bud) T. Graham, Milton Cherin, Ray Moore (engineers), Michael Tilson Thomas (conductor), George Gershwin, & the Columbia Jazz BandGershwin: Rhapsody in Blue for
	* Best Producer of the Year
	* Stevie WonderThanks to those that helped...

Regards, JorgeF. (PGC)