[78-L] Calvin and the Colonel and Billy Murray...was: Calvin and..not Hobbes, but The Colonel

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 6 20:05:05 PST 2009

Okay kids..Calvin and the Colonel is just as funny as I remember it from 47
years ago. Got the DVD yesterday and we watched one episode tonight. My wife
had NEVER seen it and she was in hysterics. The episodes are in black and
white, the quality is far superior to any of the PD DVDs I've seen of programs
like Dragnet which WEREN'T hidden away for half a century, the audio is good,
and let's hope some more turn up someday, and in color.

Wow..Amos 'n' Andy without guilt!

dl