[78-L] Sugar Foot Stomp / Dipper Mouth Blues

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Fri Feb 6 08:01:24 PST 2009

The release date is on the label at 3h, in this case 8-25.
Rust-6 says that only 3076* is titled Sugar Foot Stomp;
the earlier Gnt 5132 (without date, and mentioning Starr Piano Co on label) is
Dipper Mouth Blues.
I think it was reissued as SFS since Henderson had recorded this title in May 1925.

Han Enderman
===
>>> That's some sort of reissue ca. 1925.  Both sides were originally backed by
another tune by the same band.  The red Gennetts were later than the blue
ones...1925-26,  I think.
Taylor B