[78-L] Change of Address - Online Discographical Project

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Thu Feb 5 09:41:24 PST 2009

>         Does that mean the Honking Duck search function will be updated
>too?
>                 http://www.honkingduck.com/discog/olds_search.php

FYI, you can use Google to search a particular web site. To search
78discography.com, all you have to do is add site:78discography.com
to the search terms. For example, to search for all instances of the
word "crazy" in the on-line discography you would enter:

crazy site:78discography.com

into Google and click on the search button.

Now, this won't work well until Google has a chance to index the
whole site. When I search the old site (at settlet.fateback.com) for
the word "crazy" it comes up with 288 hits, and on the new site it
comes up with only four. I suspect it will take Google at a couple of
weeks to get to every page on 78discography.com. Until then you can
search the old site (assuming Tyrone doesn't take it down for a while).

BTW, for some reason I didn't see Tyrone's original mail about this.

                        -        Jeff Lichtman
                                 jeff at swazoo.com
                                 http://swazoo.com/