[78-L] Sea Food Mama, was Re: perceived kiddy porn etc,

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 3 15:15:39 PST 2009

He's identified on the label, I'm pretty sure, and has a photo to boot. Per
Jack Raymond's LMS catalog, "Richard Haydn Presents Mr. Edwin Carp". One of
those records you keep hoping is going to be funny at some point, but.. Too bad
that was his one and only voice. He's also the caterpillar in the Disney "Alice
in Wonderland" (most of us are too stoned to recognize him) and Dick Van Dyke
dragged him out of mothballs in the sixties.

dl