[78-L] Primary School Favourites.

Spats spats47 at ntlworld.com
Tue Feb 3 08:37:22 PST 2009

Strange! I remember that sort of thing happening in my primary school, too.
I brought in some of MY favourites. (I was 7 years old).

I brought in Paderewski playing Beethoven's Moonlight sonata and a
couple of Caruso records..Elegie Melodie (1913), I think.

The rest of the class brought in pop songs of the time, Frank Sinatra too...

I think that, the following week, I brought in my wind-up Decca
portable to show everyone...
I wonder what happened to that machine...!?

Earl.