[78-L] Project Phonograph wanted by Disabled Veteran

buck Buchanan ret.armysgt at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 22:42:26 PST 2009

Disabled Veteran is currently looking for a project
phonograph. Do you have a wind-up phonograph that you no longer want or
that is in need of repair? A wind-up phonograph player that you want to
get rid of?  I have turned to working on these in a way to help me deal
with the pain of my injuries. The VA
pays me very little to support my family with so I do not have
much money.
If you don't have one perhaps you know of somebody that is looking to
get rid of such a player would you please give them my email address.
My email is ret.armysgt at yahoo.com   Thank you