[78-L] Change of Address - Online Discographical Project

Tyrone Settlemier talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 2 21:00:56 PST 2009

Normally I don't write to the list when I update the Online Discographical Project, but I wanted to let folks know that I'm changing the URL of the site.

Previously the site was hosted (in Bulgaria) at http://settlet.fateback.com

The site is now hosted at http://www.78discography.com

Please update your bookmarks.  Also, if you have a web site linking to my page, please update the URL.  (and yes, perhaps that will get me off my duff and I'll update my own links page, which is severely overdue for an update)

And since I'm bothering y'all anyways, I've added the Freedom 1500 Rhythm and Blues series, the King 5000 series (78-era), the 1940s King Jazz label, and the Victor 89000 red seal series.  Plus there's hundreds of updates spread accounting for 86 separate revised files.  Email me off list if you want to be added to the distribution list that recieves the details of the updates.  Warning:  It's a rather large email every month.

All the best,

Tyrone