[78-L] Calling all Goonatics

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 2 14:46:11 PST 2009

Perfect, thanks! And in return, here's the Decca list with DATES but no matrix
numbers (don't need 'em here since I have all the singles anyway).

    1.   I'm Walking Backwards For Christmas (Milligan, Carbone)
    2. Bluebottle Blues (Milligan, Carbone) featuring Maurice Plonk and his
Orchestra Fromage with Nick Rauchen conducting "The Ball's Pond Road, near the
One in Harmony". Produced by Marcel Stellman. Recorded: 24/05/1956 UK F 10756.
Released: 25/06/1956 US 1684 04/08/1956
    3. The Ying Tong Song (Milligan). Produced by Marcel Stellman
    4. Bloodnok's Rock'n'Roll Christmas (Carbone). Produced by Marcel Stellman
Recorded: 16/08/1956 UK F 10780 Released: 10/09/1956, US None
    5. I Love You (Milligan), featuring Slim Idiot Produced by Marcel Stellman
    6. Eeh! Ah! Oh! Ooh! (Carbone, arr. Lockyer) with Orchestra directed by
"SIR" Produced by Marcel Stellman Recorded: 10/03/1957 UK F 10885 Released:
20/04/1957 US None
    7. A Russian Love Song
    8. Whistle Your Cares Away (Milligan, Stephens) Produced by Marcel Stellman
Recorded: 14/10/1957 UK F 10945 Released: 21/10/1957 US None.

dl