[78-L] "Ruby, you're like a dream..."

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Feb 1 15:34:31 PST 2009

Hey, David...thanks for posting the link to that painting,  which I've loved
ever since seeing it in an art book as a kid (Elliot.  THREE HUNDRED YEARS
OF AMERICAN PAINTING. 1957).  It's one of the finest portraits I've ever
seen.  Whoever she was,  I hope her singing was as beautiful as she was.

Taylor