[78-L] ^ CO-Burning Down The House Lbl

jeffrey smedbron bottomlessattic at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 18:57:46 PST 2009

Thanks for links to veiwing more of these. Not really looking to sell right now, just trying to catalog and give some kind of rough evaluation to my entire collection.
Each winter I work on picture file folders by category of the collections labels for web display someday. Only been collecting for about 10 years but have found a lot of nice stuff around here. Seems to be a fertile area around here for good 78s with little, often no competition on nice lots.