[78-L] The Ames Brothers were Jewish!?

soundthink at aol.com soundthink at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 10:42:12 PST 2009

Remember Ed Ames doing the tomahawk bit on the Tonight Show? This was set up because of his heritage. Of course everyone knows that Ames' aim wasn't that great, which led to two of Johnny Carson's most famous ad-libs: "I didn't even know you were Jewish" and "Welcome to another edition of 'Frontier Bris'."

Cary Ginell